Abbreviated Resume for:
Independent Medical Writer/Editor - 3/89 to present
Final manuscripts developed from:
- transcripts of symposia proceedings
- initial manuscripts that accompany symposia participants
- author manuscripts submitted for publication (re-writes)
- study data accompanied by:
- adequate physician interpretations
- relevant background materials.
- developmental and substantive editing
- query development
- collaborative writing with colleague or other content expert
- interaction with:
- each MD/author to:
- resolve technical queries and style issues
- choose and prepare visual materials
- publisher to submit and follow-up on all manuscripts
- coordination of all team-member efforts.
Ultimate goal is timely publication of manuscript(s) as:
- medical journal article
- medical journal supplement
- CME document
- in-house production.
Please see my full resume for clients served and complete list of publications.
Seminar Speaker - 3/89 to present
Hematology/Hemostasis Lecturer: Thomas Jefferson University - 9/90 to 6/94
Continuing Education: always in progress, see full resume for details.
Contact me for full resume and list of publications: